Friday, August 14, 2009

Ok, then...

So, people have indicated that they still check. Well, if that is so, I will post.

Life has been a little goofy lately. I have had some random health problems pop up all at once, all of which turned out to be a little benign but still inconvenient as hell. Money, as always is tight; it looks like Jaime and I won't be able to go to the Cape for vacation. I guess we'll have to try to make the best of the time at home. Work is a mess. I need to find a way to advance in my non insurance career plans. Elmwood is busy busy busy. I am editing every monday, shooting on some weekends, and writing in the evenings. I have quite a bit written, but none of it any good. It seems to be the only way to get over Writer's Block; just write whatever, even if it's crap, and hope the block will clear and let you get back to work.

The Summer has just flown by, with little oppurtunity to enjoy it. I am going to make a point of working as hard as possible to truly enjoy my Autumn this year. It is the time of year when I am at my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual best. I am looking forward to it.

So, until next rant...

No comments: