Wednesday, March 04, 2009

It's 3 am and I can't sleep...

...I shouldn't have gone to bed at 9. I fell asleep in my chair, and I decided to be responsible and proactive, so I went to bed...It's what you're supposed to do when falling asleep at night. So I slept about 4 1/2 hours, and now I am awake. I have had some cold like symptoms that may either be an actual cold or a side effect to the new meds, who knows?

Anyway, life is looking up, I hope. Hat Trick's got a gig this month, and we're sounding good. Jon and I have begun working on the preliminaries of a project that I started writing late last year. I feel like I am finally getting out of my writing funk, and hope to get back on that horse pretty soon.

Generally, I am trying to have a positive outlook for this year. We'll see how I do...

No comments: