Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Countdown to Insomnia...


I am getting ready…In a day or two I will be sending out an audition invite for Josh and Todd. At that point, there will be no turning back as we will be involving outside individuals, even if just for screen testing. This is a project that I am very attached to, as I have worked very hard on the script, really worked on developing the characters, and tried very diligently to put my vision onto a page. All of this coupled with staying within the parameters of the original work made this a very involved work.

I have to say that I am really excited. It’s a great script, some great characters, and some great moments throughout the piece. I think that with some hard work and real attention to detail, this could really be a leap forward for the work we do. I think this could be a great independent film, accessible to many different people.

Very soon, the work will begin…

No comments: