Monday, January 07, 2008

Made my first check!

Elmwood Productions did a community workshop with a Wolcott Girl Scout Troop Friday night. I have to say that everything went incredibly. I was not feelin 100% healthwise, as I have been sick for the past week or so, but once we started going with the kids, I was firing on all cylinders. The program consisted of me and Jon performing a lecture and hands on workshop with about 50 or so Girl Scouts, aged 7 - 13. Really a great group, very enthusiastic, full of great questions...just a pleasure to work for!

It also marked a real milestone for us as a company as it was our first community job as a company, not just an individual. We also got paid...This is a big deal. I find a sense of verification in doing this. I am very excited and am looking forward to the next job in February with the Bridgeport Public Schools.

Awesome!

No comments: