Thursday, October 19, 2006

This weekend

Readers of my blog have expressed interest in reading more about my actual life. Well, I am hardly one to disappoint.

This weekend, my wife and I have plans to work on the house, with two specific interruptions.

Friday - By a Shed and Hardware for the weekend. Possibly more tools. Begin work on list (See Below.)

Saturday - I am getting my hair cut off @ 9:30. Should be home by 11 to put up the shed. Will probably work continuously on that and the house until sometime around midnight when I collapse.

Sunday - Will continue to work on the house. Will stop to spend time with our friends Josh and Jenn to buy pumpkins, will then return home and, if everything is done on the list (see below) I will carve my first Jack o Lantern in 10 years. If not, back to work. The Jack o Lantern can wait.

List:

Put up Shed
Fill Shed with stuff from the Basement/Yard
Mow Lawn (Possibly)
Clean Office, including moving the bookshelf
Put up pictures in house
Empty Alcove in Living room, prepare for more furniture there.
Organize/Clean Kitchen
Begin working on spare room

I will update on monday to let people know how we did.

1 comment:

Jon Bristol, Elmwood: A State of Mind said...

List Should Read Like This:

Put up Shed
Fill Shed with stuff from the Basement/Yard
Mow Lawn (Possibly)
Clean Office, including moving the bookshelf
Put up pictures in house
Empty Alcove in Living room, prepare for more furniture there.
Organize/Clean Kitchen
Make sweet sweet love to wife
Begin working on spare room